Saturday, April 2, 2011

I LOVES NOVEL :D


<-----------------------------------------------------This or

..Now..
..British..
..Novel..
This?????-------------------------------------------------->

Now,no more malay novel, I miss..I miss..! I miss..Malay novel..
It's more comfortable to read our own language ya..
Ya..we understand in Brithish language..
But..arghhh!..I don't know how to explain..
But..If I have a chance to choose a novel,one -British novel- two -Malay novel-..
British novel,about girl sleepover and Malay novel,about princess.
Of course,I said "Hey! if wanna gives a chance please gives one about a boring novel and another one about very interesting novel,so I can easily choose the one very interesting novel.But look what you do! both of that is very interesting! by looking the title.Daa..look! what will I choose now! I think I have an idea :) what do you think my idea????? I want the Malay novel! After that I'm going to the Book Shop and buy the British novel hehehe :D because no Malay novel here (Dukhan) just British and others..here..haha..good Idea ya??But where can I get the money????ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."
Just IF I get the chance..but I don't get it..just a dreaming MARHA!
But I can get any book by borrow from my school DUKHAN ENGLISH SCHOOL..
Thanks DES!

Bye-bye see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment