Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nuzul Quran..


Assalamualaikum..
Today I want to tell you guyz about Nuzul Quran.
Here is a bit of explaination about it :

Events Nuzul Al-Quran is the revelation of events the first of the Qur'an to Muhammad to the next stages to be completed as the Qur'an that we have today. Nuzul Quran events occurred on the night of Friday, 17th of Ramadan, in the 41st birthday of Prophet Muhammad while he was worshiping in the Cave of Hira, along with the date August 6 610M. The word "Nuzul" means down or moved from top to bottom. When mentioned that the Quran is the greatest miracle of the Prophet then it means too much to Muslims, especially those seriously looking secrets of the Qur'an.

Verses of the Quran was first revealed to the Prophet Muhammad Allah through the medium of the Angel Gabriel (Malaikat Jibril) is the first five verses of Surah Al-Alaq.

So,for who that didn't know about this.
I hope today I could share something that really good and new for
you guyz,thanks so much for reading.
Even though I already know about this,I still
learn something new when I read my entry.Because we aren't
perfect,so there could be something that we don't know before.So
we learnt it by reading at internet or maybe reading books about History of Islam.
Assalamualaikum =)

No comments:

Post a Comment