Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Lovely Tok (:

My lovely charming tok! ^_^

Assalamualaikum,

Her birthday is on 31 July...
And this year I celebrate her birthday not like a year before.
Ade cake and party!
This year I make a change lah...
Nak tau I celebrate her birthday camne this time..
I made a slideshow lah babe! Also bought her a handbag...(duit mama la atoii)
Aduhai! camne nak tunjuk slideshow gune powerpoint kat sini eh?
If I can show kat you olls lagi best an?..
Tapi yg sodehnya I tak tau lah cmne nak tunjuk..nanti lah..lain kali I try to effort about that...
(: Yang penting now I nak crite pasal Tok I kat korang ek!! :]

Ma LoVely grandma name is Tengku Najmiyah Binti Tengku Abdullah...
This year 2011,her age dah meningkat 55 years old..
She is really purdayyy woman!
You know what is "purdayyy" meants? You know? You know? Kalau tau kan senang...
Comment kalau nak tau duh! tak de mase nak crite kat you olls mende maksud dia...
I sangat bersyukur Allah still give her a chance to continue her life...
And I really hope lah Allah bagi peluang dekat dia to continue her life in future jugak...
Amin...korang semua tolong doakan jugak eh...I love her so much!!
Maybe sebab I terlalu rapat dengan dia..that's why I don't know how I will be if she gone leave me alone.....
Dia dah ibarat like ma nyawa dah..Kalau she's gone I think I also gone! I don't know lah..
Sudah! Dah...don't talk about that..You know..ma grandma is a nice and kind woman!!
She's the best..She always make me feel calm...Memang susah sangat dia nak marah I dalam setahun tu..Tapi you know lah I ni senang sangat hurt dia dalam 1 minggu sekali pun..And I hope she will forgives me..for that...I really hope... :'(
Okeh babe that's all....
See ya! again...
Love ya <3

Dina

Dear Muslims -- Ramadan is near..... I'm sorry If I've hurt you, If I've ignored you, If I've teased you, If I've talked behind your back, If I've ever upset you.The list of names of people who will die this year is given to the angel of death and this may be my last year, FORGIVE ME!!!The prophet said who ever gives another person the news about this month, the fire of hell is haram for them. :) (This status is not about the story above at all)


No comments:

Post a Comment