Friday, November 18, 2011

I MISS HER..

Assalamualaikum..

Hi bloggers... :) How Are You Bloggers..?
Now if at Malaysia it's already 7 o'clock..
I really miss my grandmother..
Sorry that doesn't mean that I don't miss the others..
But I think all my family know that i'm really close with my grandma..
She always in my heart whenever I go...
Now I got a little fever and I think it's all because I really miss her..
If my mom ask me this NOW : "Where you want to go for this holiday? Malaysia or London?"
I will say : "Of course Malaysia!"
I don't know why suddenly I really miss her..
Not meant before this i don't miss her..I do but This time I miss her more than before..

" Ya Allah panjangkan lah umurku dan umurnya supaya dapat kami jumpa lagi Insya-Allah "


<3 ILOVEHERMISSHER <3





2 comments:

  1. Princess Dina, are you really going to London?? klu ye enjoy...


    Nadia...(NadZZ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ermm not really la nadia..i just imagine and i just write i'm thinking now..it was london..i thinking about london now :)

    ReplyDelete