Thursday, November 24, 2011

Are you my bestfriend?


* this picture doesn't mean anything to the post*


Hye peeps! Tengah sedey nieh..tadi sy nangis je soraang2 lam bilik..
sedih bila baca status org ni..
dya tulis quote about friendship and blablabla..
tapi she don't even tag me..
dya ckp i am her bestfriend forever
but i don't think so she feel that
dya tag someone that new in her life and there's also
of course her old bff..
but i don't care about her old bff cuz i know she still
miss them, even me i still miss my old bff..
maybe dya tk pernah suke kawan ngan sy pon..
maybe she hates me actually but i didn't
realize that so far..
maybe she's not really like to friends with me..
tapi kitaorang rapat sangat kat skolah xD
i'm happy when we're together..
maybe she just pretend that nothing will change
after the new pupil came..but in her heart it does..
I'M SO SAD SERIOUSLY!
but i will still smile and just be me!
I LOVE HER SO MUCH XD
but maybe she not loving me like i love her..
maybe i just being crazy by myself! :'(

2 comments:

  1. sapa ni?
    org dukhan ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you knew it babyeh!
    that's you! of course you stay at dukhan :')

    ReplyDelete