Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Lovely! ❤


Hye peeps! Say Happy Birthday to my Best Friend Nad!
Nadreen ❤ you!!

Happy Sweet 12th Birthday
Nadreen!
My Funky 3! Yo Nad! I love you kakak! (sister)..
May Allah bless you always! Preety xD
This is the Birthday Girl :* she's the one who get closed her eyes*

This is another photo :*Preety ya xD She is mix Sudan and Egypt..So much Preety Love He
r ❤*

( Poems For You Nad! )

You have become my closest friend,
It’s been just about a year,
And you’re the one I turn to,
When I’m down and need an ear.

Ever since the day you told me your secret,
I have changed my ways for the better,
And I started to feel,
Like I actually matter.

You have always been there for me,
As I have been for you,
I hope we never drift apart,
I don’t know what I’d do without you.

You’ve become so important in my life,
Things would be different without you,
I’d still be a bit of a tool,
And I’d always be feeling blue.

I thank you for all the times we’ve shared,
It has been the best year ever,
Even when we go our separate ways,
The bond we share, I will never sever. :*






No comments:

Post a Comment