Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nadia Sabrina's Birthday Party ♥



~ Bon Anniversaire Nadia ~

"Assalamualaikum Nadia, Bon anniversaire! Sanah helwa! Selamat Hari Jadi! Happy Birthday!
hehe banyak bahasa kan. Thank you for the party awak! xD Love It! Amazing! You give me chance to show my talent (singing) that night! Thank you so much :* Btw Hope you like the present that I gave you! One more thing I hope you will forgive me if I ever hurt your feeling! Sorry!Bye."

___________________________________________________________________

Hye Peeps! Everyone okay? Dina here is fine, Alhamdulillah. Okay this post is going to take your time a bit. But I am really hope you will read it! especially Nadia you must read! ^_^. It's about Nadia Sabrina's Birthday Party! She's is my adopt sister LOL! nah! She's my close friend! I met her when I was 6-7 years old I think.We met at Abu Dhabi. It was awesome to know her and to be close with her. So 8/1/12 is her birhtday and she made a party at her house. Let me think who's attending her party! Let me make a list okay.

Boys:
  • Muqri
  • Faris Haikal
  • Farhan
  • Zaim Badrul (tapi balik awal)
  • Izzat Jemat
  • Iman Hafiz
  • Akhmal Idris
  • Aiman Idris
  • Amir
Girls:
  • Ilyana
  • Dina
  • Farhana
  • Zulaikha
  • Hana
  • Syakirah
  • Syafiqah
  • Jasmin
  • Annisa
  • Habibah
  • Dania
  • Darin
  • Tikah
  • Sofea
  • Sara
  • Adriana
  • Farhana Zaini
  • Fathiah Zaini
  • Sabrina Jemat
  • Zulaikha Athirah
  • Amirah Syuhada
  • Nadia Sabrina ( obviously )
  • Fatin Elyana
( Sorry If I didn't put your name :D I can't remember! well, there's many people. HeHe ^^ )

Okay,the party was amazing! We also play a game. Here's the game that we played.
  • "Bola Beracun" which we have to keep passing the ball while the music is playing and when the music stop the person who holding the ball have to choose papers that contents dare in it. The person will choose any paper, read it and do the dare.
After that, we have to practice to make a performance for Nadia! We can either dance, acting, singing and etc. The boys group were doing dancing only. The girls group were acting and singing. ^_^

While we playing "Bola Beracun". The ball had stop at me and the dare I have to do is easy-peasy-simple-pimple! Just saying Happy Birthday to Nadia =)
And while we're perform a dance/singing to Nadia, I was the only who sing and others are acting. *So Nervous* I'm singing ~ Cinta Muka Buku from Najwa Latiff ~ and others are acting like those people in the video clips! :)

Okay Bye sayang-sayangku! Terima Kasih sebab baca ;) See ya in next post! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment