Monday, February 10, 2014

The Journey

Heyyoo. Okay. As usual.. #TypicalNurMarhaIrdina .. I'm staying up late again. Well, I was playing some games with this 'gamer' and unfortunately I lost the game. Quite Frustrating T_T but, I won't give up. I will beat your high scores one day. I will. Oh yeah, you know who you are. Hahaha :D
 
OK. The main thing is actually, I want to tell you guys that me and my family are going to Saudi for Umrah soon. Very soon in fact. I've been there a couple of times. Alhamdulillah. Never thought of getting a chance to go there at this age, so yeah I'm very grateful for that. Thank You Allah :) Even though I've been there a couple of times, this time would probably be much more exciting than before. Why? Because I have my special guests this time and they're MY GRANDPARENTS. This is their second time going to Makkah, if I'm not mistaken the last time they went was to perform their Hajj and I think that was like in 2006/2007.
 
And speaking of my grandparents. My grandma had once told me that one of her dream when she was a little girl was to travel by car to Makkah for Umrah, but as she discovered the world map, she never thought it would be possible. And today, alhamdulillah we have been given the chance to fulfill her dream as the journey to Makkah by car will begin shortly. In Shaa Allah. May Allah ease everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment