Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm Back !

Goodness me, it has been ages! Well, a year could count as ages as well right? Can lahh. Hehehe. Owh yeah, what has been ages? *Sneeze* This blog has been filled with dusts. I haven't post anything since last year. My last post was exactly on the 12th December 2012. To be honest, as I grow up, there is so little free time for me to do stuffs. 
*YEA RIGHT DINA.*
Well, there's quite a lot of spare times actually. However, I've got to use those spare times 'wisely'. So, I don't really have much time to update my blog and stuffs. 
*SO 24/7 ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ARE ACTUALLY A WISE WAY TO USE YOUR TIMES??!?!*
Okay, I admit it I've wasted a lot of times on all of those social network mentions above and I actually have well..quite a lot of free times but I just can't be bother to update my blog. Why should I anyway? But oh well I just think that in the future, it would be great to read back all these things I've posted. Right? 
Anyway, heyy it's pretty late now. Wait, did I say 'pretty' late? No manh. It's actually absolutely LATE. It's already 5:03 am in Qatar right now. Oh yeah, we are still having our holiday and that's why I transform into an owl. If you know what I mean. Kihkihkih. O m to the g, I just remember that Mama had already ordered me to wash the dishes before she went to sleep. So, yeah I've got a lot of things to do. In Shaa Allah, I'll write again soon. There's so much things to write about, but not now. Gotta go. Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment