Saturday, June 9, 2012

This Feeling :'-\






I'm getting older now,
No longer a child,
Not yet an adult,
But a girl trying to carve a path for herself

Sometimes a silent tear fall from my eyes
As I fell on my knees and cry
No one can see the pain that filled my life
Because it doesn't show in my eyes

Sometimes I feel bad of myself..
When every bad things that happen between me with someone,
They must put a blame on me,
They just judge by what they see,
They don't know what I'm feeling inside,
They don't realize how much I hurt deeply inside my heart hearing their harm words,
I just don't really like to tell people about my feelings,
I always keep it there and it really hurts..

Why must put a blame on me?
Am I that bad?
They only hear her/his story but they don't even wanna hear my story..


Sometimes I feel like I'm living all alone in this world.....
But when I think about Allah,
When I remember that He is there,
That He is watching me all time,
That He is testing me to be a better person,
I always stand up again,
And this time I stand up again for the sake of Allah......... =)







No comments:

Post a Comment