Friday, June 29, 2012

Why didn't I realize?!



Hi! Kayy How do I start my essay?? Essay?? Haha no Laah :D
Hurmm..
I spend my life in quite many different countries and states..
But only in Two different schools in 2 different countries..
And it is quite upset me, that every time I got new friends and we started to be so closed,
I have to move to other places, countries, states and what so ever.. :(
Sometimes I'm kind of giving up of this -moving- life..
I'm feeling like me & my family living in an air plane..yeah I mean like we can just move anywhere we want, to any countries we want...( >.< )
I feel like I'm the most unlucky person :\

But actually I didn't realize that I'm lucky that what I thought (Astaghfirullah)..I just realize that there are a lot more people in this world that has never get to feel boarding the air plane and just stay in the same country and also never seeing the the other countries..Ya Allah why I still don't know how to be grateful to You..I have everything that I need!! But I'm still being so greedy! Thank You for everything Ya Allah..Thank You for giving me:

~ A fabulous MoM
~ An amazing DaD
~ An incredibly awesome Brothers
~ Caring friends
~ A happy family
~ Spectacular aunties and uncles
~ Wonderful grandparents
~ Best teachers

most of all - THANK YOU ALLAH FOR GIVING ME A
CHANCE TO TASTE THIS TEMPORARY LIFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment