Sunday, December 25, 2011

Amazed with one of miracle in this world :')





Hye peeps! How are you?
Everyone okay? Sy disini okay-okay je..
Hari ni nak storytime pasal Keajaiban boleh..
cehh takde la pasal tu sangat..ape2 pon jom lah layan sy cakap ni..
tak kan nak ckap sorang-sorang :']

23/12/11,Friday.
I went to an amazing place.
Full of pure gold sand.
It is called Singing Dune or I could also called it desert.
Maybe some of you ever heard of desert but not singing dune.
Alhamdulillah, Allah give me a chances to visit this place.
Singing dune is one of miracle in this world.
As I know, there are five singing dune in this world.

"Ya Allah, ku syukuri nikmat yang telah kau berikan buat ku
di dunia yang hanya sementara ini."

I'm really amazed looking at the singing dune.
I almost cry because I'm so amazed with Allah's creature.


No comments:

Post a Comment