Saturday, January 29, 2011

- New Life in Progress + Time Is Gold -







Assalamualaikum semua,

"Time is GOLD" = Hours / Minutes / Seconds

Pecam celik..Pejam celik..
Dah semakin hampir hari untukku memulakan 'New Life'.
Just left 20 days for me stay at Malaysia,there's many memory here.
I was sad to leave all of this.
But what can I do,I just follow my parents.
I have to school at there,I have to start my 'New Life'.
But sometimes I'm feeling lucky can study at oversea.
More lucky I can study at International Schools.
What a happy life!
But I don't know how long I have to stay there.
In my mind I just want to finish my study there.
Then,Insya-Allah I will continued my study.
I also has an ambition to be a lecturer and beside be a lecturer I want to have my own business.
AMIN...
Insya-Allah,please prayer for me.DH

No comments:

Post a Comment