Monday, July 4, 2011

A Few Short Girls Quote ^_^


Don't called me obsessed when
I'm only scared of losing the best thing
that ever HAPPENED to me.


Somedays everything will all make
perfect sense so far now,
laugh at the confusion,
smile through the tears,
and keep reminding yourself that
everythings happens for a reason.


I'm not a perfect girl,
my hair doesn't stay in place,
I spoil alot of things.
I'm preety clumsy & sometimes I have
a broken heart,my friends & I sometimes
fight & maybe somedays nothing goes right,
but when I think about it and take a step back,
I remember how amazing life truly is and maybe
just maybe I like being UNPERFECT...




I'm preety but i'm not beautiful.
I'm mean but i'm not devil.
I'm good but I'm not an angel.


Who are you to judge?
I know I'm not perfect~and I don't live to be,
but before you start pointing your finger make sure your finger is 99.9% clean
or go and use your Dettol.





No comments:

Post a Comment