Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday to My Twinnies !

On the 25th or 26th May 2014- my twinnies had turned fourteen!
Why 25th OR 26th?? It is because I'm really not sure about 
it- plus even the twinnies themselves aren't sure 
when exactly was their DOB- either 25th or 26th.
#SHOCKINGFACT 

Anyways..it's 2,24 am - 29th May 2014. I can't sleeeeeep people! So I thought, I might as well do something that's at least going to make someone smile..Well Let's Hope They Do Smile While Reading This.
Who are 'THEY'?
Of course, you guys. Yeaaaah You Guysss! 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YEA YEA IM TALKING ABOUT YOU GUYS - SYAFIQAH & SYAKIRAH
NOW, STOP SMILING. I CAN SEE YOUR TEETH!

Okieeeee. first of all, I'm so so so sorry for a super late birthday wishes! Le me le very le busy le. I hope you guys do know that you guys are still so special to me manhh. Cuma ambe dok dang nak menaip semua ni ja cause we were all so busy with exams and stuff. Pahe dok? :P

*DAT GIRL ACCENT* 
Oneyy Oneeyy! Ko Korang.. Korang.. dah 14 tahun!
PERGHHHHHHHH! Tua daaaah *roll eyes, hands on shoulder*
*Wiggle wiggle wiggle* Wopss. Okay back to the topic !
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLS!
MAY ALLAH SWT BLESS YOU GUYS ALWAYS.
AND MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST FOREVER.
AND BY FOREVER I MEAN...UNTIL JANNAH.
 
IN SHAA ALLAH :')
Btw, here comes the exciting moment..
Let's #throwback to 2011 when I first met you guys in year 6. I have to admit that I did take some times to recognize the differences in you two. I still remember how I walked up to both of you and pointed out


"Awak...kakak kan? And yang ni adik? Kann?!" 
"You're the older sister right...and you're the younger one. Am I right!?"

But, it was such an epic faaail..cause it was actually the other way round, but I eventually passed that stage. However, after passing that stage of recognizing the differences- I then had problems with matching the names with the faces. Kihkihkih. But, nowww guess whaaaat. 
I can just tell which one is which even with my eyes closed ^_^

 I really hope that both of you will be willing to forgive me if I've ever hurt any of your feelings. I'm pretty sure I did. But, heyy sometimes the person that you argue the most with, is the person that you actually love the most. TADAAA. tu maknanya saya lah yang paling sayang korang. NAHHHTT. Jkjk, takkan lah tak sayang.You guys are the people that are always there when I'm not in the mood and need someone to make me laugh. You guys were there and I really hope that you guys will always be there. To cheer me up. To make me smile. And sometimes even to ease my burden.
I'd loveee to type more you knowww, but it's already 3:12am at the moment. *YAWN* nowww I feel sleepy. My bed is calling me. And I have school tomorrow. Hehehe. So, I'm going to stop here and once again.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SYAFIQAH & SYAKIRAH!
Konichiwa. Watashiwa. Watchaaaaaaaaaaaa!! *karate mode on*
Haaaa Hamik Kauu!! Merepek apa dah ni. Mengantuk sebenaqnya xD

Terribly sleepy, not sure what I'm on about anymore. So..ANNYEONG:)

Lots of love from Dina 
Ya ya Dina yang suka gelak sampai suara tak keluaq
+ jatuh atas lantai -> pastu ayaq mata meleleh tu lah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment